Fun and inspiring needle felting workshops for the Crafty Gal or Guy in YOU! Suitable for beginners and needle felting addicts alike, learn in a friendly environment in small groups or one to one.
New for 2020 – As featured in March 2020 Country Living you can now buy your own Crafty Gal Hare!
Designed and lovingly needle felted by Crafty Girl herself, Denise Liebermann. Each totally unique hare, (approx 9cm tall), has been meticulously sculpted over many hours, using a single barbed needle and pure wool fibres. See “Book Your Workshop” to buy.
I’m delighted to be running 1 hour and 3 hour needle felting taster workshops. Great for WI’s, family groups and craft clubs – email me if you’d like to organise a workshop for your group, email@example.com
Woodland Creatures Workshop
- Mon 9 Mar – Bonds Lifestyle Nr Stratford
- Wed 11 Mar – Crafty Gal HQ
- Wed 6 May – Crafty Gal HQ
- Wed 8 Jul – Crafty Gal HQ
- Mon 11 May – Bonds Lifestyle Nr Stratford
- Sat 25 Jul – Crafty Gal HQ
- Mon 14 Sep – Bonds Lifestyle Nr Stratford
- Wed 30 Sep – Crafty Gal HQ
NEW Needle Felt Your Dog Workshop (other 4 legged friends avail)
- Mon 27 Apr – Bonds Lifestyle Nr Stratford
- Wed 29 Apr – Crafty Gal HQ
- Sat 16 May – Crafty Gal HQ
- Mon 13 Jul – Bonds Lifestyle Nr Stratford
- Wed 15 Jul – Crafty Gal HQ
- Sat 19 Sep – Crafty Gal HQ
- Mon 5 Oct – Bonds Lifestyle Nr Stratford
Christmas Workshops – YOU decide what we make, each confirmed booker gets to vote.
- Mon 30 Nov – Bonds Lifestyle Nr Stratford
- Sat 5 Dec – Crafty Gal HQ
- Mon 7 Dec – Bonds Lifestyle Nr Stratford
- Mon 14 Dec – Crafty Gal HQ
Unsure of which date to book? Crafty Gal Gift Vouchers also available.
“This was my second course with Denise and I thoroughly enjoyed it. She is an excellent teacher with plenty of patience and a good sense of humour. I’m amazed, even though I have little experience, how great my Hare looks. It’s so good to go home with a completed project at the end of the day, and he’s such a handsome fella too. It was an enjoyable day from start to finish. Great company and lovely refreshments too. I think I’m hooked, I’m already looking at another course to attend.
Thanks Denise. “
Workshop dates above, or just email Denise to find out more about this joyous, addictive craft, and how you can get started with your very own fantastic woolly creations!